[SR-Users] Dialog: Keep-alive issue:

Vassilis Radis radisb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:12:28 CEST 2014

Thanks Kelvin, but I already have tried this. This is exactly what I wrote
that the issue is: Despite having set those options, and the keep alives
are sent, the dialog does not timeout as it should when no reply is sent to
the keep-alive OPTIONS msg by the dst peer.

I am using the master branch and I am trying to follow the source code to
see how and where the dialog module should be called back when the timeout
for the OPTIONS message occurs, but I am a little lost. If you think I am
missing something and there is a simple configuration solution please do
point it to me.

Thanks a lot.