[SR-Users] Kamailio with rtpproxy-ng and mediaproxy-ng: Error rewriting SDP

Olli Heiskanen ohjelmistoarkkitehti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:00:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

Thanks Juha, that will be a good thing to investigate more when I get my
simple unrealistic scenario working. :)

I tried compiling rtpengine on Centos 6.5, I wonder do I need to change the
Makefile somehow for CentOs? Remove Debian specific flags like mentioned in
the github page?  Below is the output from the make:

In file included from call.c:25:
../kernel-module/xt_MEDIAPROXY.h:23: warning: declaration does not declare
anything
call.c: In function 'kernelize':
call.c:342: error: 'struct mp_address' has no member named 'ipv4'
call.c:344: error: 'struct mp_address' has no member named 'ipv4'
call.c:348: error: 'struct mp_address' has no member named 'ipv6'
call.c:348: error: 'struct mp_address' has no member named 'ipv6'
call.c:350: error: 'struct mp_address' has no member named 'ipv6'
call.c:350: error: 'struct mp_address' has no member named 'ipv6'
call.c: In function 'call_destroy':
call.c:1961: warning: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but
argument 8 has type 'u_int64_t'
call.c:1961: warning: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but
argument 9 has type 'u_int64_t'
call.c:1961: warning: format '%lu' expects type 'long unsigned int', but
argument 10 has type 'u_int64_t'
make[1]: *** [call.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/rtpengine/daemon'
make: *** [all] Error 2

cheers,
Olli