[SR-Users] Caller ID number being passed to Gateway

Joel E White joelewhite at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 18:13:17 CEST 2014

I have been playing with this for a couple days.

What I have pulls from the usr_preferences DB and "Should" insert CID
Name and CID Number

What I am ending up with is that the name portion is being sent, not the
number.  Is there a certain format that I should add the DID in
usr_preferences?

Also when I changed the AVP type in the DB from a 0 to a 1 the value for
CID DID changes...

can someone help me with correcting this behavior?

             avp_db_load("$from","$avp(s:callerid-name)");
             avp_db_load("$from","$avp(s:caller-did)");
uac_replace_from("$avp(s:callerid-name)","$avp(s:callerid-did)");
             xlog("SIP From Header returned $hdr(From)\n");
             xlog("AVP CallerID-Name returned $avp(s:callerid-name)\n");
             xlog("AVP CallerID-Ext returned $avp(s:callerid-did)\n");

Thank you,
Joel

---