[SR-Users] Restricting Kamailio to single login

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Sat Apr 5 18:37:06 CEST 2014

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 2:03 AM, MrIhaveAnOpinionOnEverything <
melryanf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone:
>
>      I am a newbie in kamailio. Basically I am looking for a way to
> restrict the registration or login in kamailio per user to just one.
>
>     The experience I want to setup is to unregister an older
> register/login to kamailio by a new login/register after the register
> command has already passed the authentication leg.
>
>    Is there an example for this? Thanks.

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/registrar.html

Take a look at the registrar module. There's a "max_contacts" option. There
are also functions "registered()" and "unregister()" which you can use to
manipulate the saved locations.

Corey