[SR-Users] sql_xquery() and xavp checks

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Apr 5 18:15:54 CEST 2014

On 04/05/2014 12:14 PM, Fred Posner wrote:
>  > I don't think so. As I understood the documentation, at least, $dbr
>  > doesn't get populated in this case; the rows just go straight to an
>  > xavp list. I suppose I should verify that.
>  >

> Looks like you're right.
>
> Tested various methods.

This does make me wonder if there is a "leak" of result handles here,
since sql_result_free() is not possible, but presumably there's an
internal result handle still getting allocated. Or maybe that was for
the memory allocated to the $dbr(...) data only and independent of the
underlying DB API.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC