[SR-Users] Restricting Kamailio to single login

MrIhaveAnOpinionOnEverything melryanf at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 10:03:05 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone:

     I am a newbie in kamailio. Basically I am looking for a way to
restrict the registration or login in kamailio per user to just one.

    The experience I want to setup is to unregister an older register/login
to kamailio by a new login/register after the register command has already
passed the authentication leg.

   Is there an example for this? Thanks.
--
"When I look at you I see two people, ther person you are
and the person you are supposed to be. Someday these two

Catch up on me and check my BLOG at
http://mrihaveanopiniononeverything.blogspot.com