[SR-Users] P-CSCF using MYSQL database

Andrea Meroni rucola8968 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:22:32 CEST 2014

Ok, using the new scheme the contact records are correctly saved in the DB
(both for Alice and Bob). But i still get the same error. Perhaps its a
stupid question ... Should i also add the DB support in the S-CSCFs? Isn't
enough (for some preliminar tests, just to look at the Kamailio's behavior)
to add it only for the P-CSCF?

Andrea