[SR-Users] P-CSCF using MYSQL database

Andrea Meroni rucola8968 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 11:33:37 CEST 2014

Just another couple of questions:

- now the tables are added simply when is run kamdbctl create?
- the modules read properly the infos from the db or are there others open
issues (i tried with my db, modified by hand, to registrate a user, and it
was ok; then i tried to make a call to another user, but i receive a
Forbidden: you must register with a S-CSCF first)?

Andrea