[SR-Users] Problem on dialog and reInvite

pars3c pars3c at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:49:23 CEST 2014

Hi

I've a problem of this type:

On the first INVITE is all ok, insert record route with cookie of the
dialog:

Record-Route: <sip:x.x.x.x;lr=on;ftag=as0f04b1b4;didsw=007.1661>

The I recieive a 422 for the session timer too small  .

I resend the new invite with correct expire but with a new cookie dialog
value

Record-Route: <sip:x.x.x.x;lr=on;ftag=as0f04b1b4;didsw=007.2661>

Then the call is connected (Record-Route:
<sip:x.x.x.x;lr=on;ftag=as0f04b1b4;didsw=007.2661>).

The there is a reInvite for the session timer , the script enter in the
routine WITHINDLG . At this point the dialog seems to be lost.

The accounting is made with dialog variable and in the 2 records INVITE and
BYE , the fields corresponding to these values are missing.

In all the other calls without the reInvite for session timers, the dialog
is found and the variables are present.

I don't understood what is problem ? Thanks for the help