[SR-Users] webrtc (websockets) to UDP and vice versa

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:51:39 CEST 2014

Hello,

I'm a newbie with Kamailio, and I require to connect webrtc (websockets)
based phones, into a VoIP PBX that does not support websockets.

I wish to create/use Kamailio rules that will translate UDP to websockets
and vice versa.

I have found few examples over the internet, but as it seems (to me), they
are just doing normal SIP operations under websockets (registration,
routing, voicemails etc).

Is there a way to make Kamailio a broker that understand both transports,
and translate them ?

If so, can you please point me to a documentation/example that does it that
might help me better understand it ?

Please note that I do not have any experience with Kamailio, and just
getting started with it.

Thank you very much,

Ido