[SR-Users] Intermittent Audio/video call

Wingsravi R wingsravi777 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 08:22:45 CEST 2014

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for the Reply,

Ya i analysed the SIP traces of both the calls, it seems like everything is
fine.
Please find the tcpdump based SIP trace attachments of both Worked and Not
worked Video call for your better understanding.

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Regards,
Ravi

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 7:25 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com