[SR-Users] DNS SRV when no NAPTR

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:20:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

I applied the patch, thanks. For the future, please use tabs to indent
the code, it is the format we use.

Is there any issue left from what you found? It was not clear after
looking quickly over the last emails if something else still needs to be
investigated.

On 9/30/13 10:32 AM, Øyvind Kolbu wrote:
> On 30.09.2013 10:30, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'll check this one as well. Is this patch in addition to the previous
>> one or combined?
>
> Combined. The only new is adding:
>
> /* fallback all the way down to A/AAAA */
> if (he==0) {
>     he=dns_get_he(name,dns_flags);
> }

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -