[SR-Users] question on rtpproxy module

Praveen S spraveen623 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:15:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to install 3 difference rtpproxy module on 3 different Virtual
machines. And I have installed kamailio-4.0.3 in another virtual machine.
When I start running the kamailio it sends the ping information to all the
rtpproxy servers once via rtpp_test method in rtpproxy module.

But I want to send the periodic ping to all the rtpproxy servers. Currently
the module will send the ping whenever the rtpproxy function gets invoked.
Is it possible to create new thread for that check and not to call
rtpp_test method all the time when request comes ?

Thanks in Advance
--
Regards
Praveen.