[SR-Users] Kamailio booth at Astricon Conference

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:09:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

besides a consistent number of presentations related to Kamailio, the
project has it own booth, number 19, in the exhibition area of Astricon
conference:

- http://www.astricon.net

We are already a group of people to man the booth, do demos and present
what Kamailio can do - I made a short news article for now:

- http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/09/kamailio-at-astricon/

If anyone else using Kamailio is interested to join with flyers, demos,
etc., you are welcome, contact me to synchronize on logistics.

Anyhow, we would be glad to meet as many folks from the community as
possible. Stop by to have a chat.

Looking forward to meeting in Atlanta,

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -