[SR-Users] pkg.stats problem

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:30:12 CEST 2013

Yes, I found you commit. That's why now I'm using latest master.

tcl_list shows 200+ tcp connections and only a few of them have
ref_count bigger that 1. netstat shows the same number of established
connections.
If lost tcp_conn structures are not shown in tcp_list how can I check if
it is my problem and there are lost chunks of memory somewhere ?

When I was searching for the way how correctly decrement ref_count in
tcp_conn I decided to call tcpconn_put(), as you did for webcoskets.
I found that there are several function to decrement it:
- tcpconn_put()
- tcpconn_chld_put()
- atomic_dec_and_test().

When I was looking for examples in other modules I saw that tcp_read.c
uses tcpconn_chld_put(), but forward.h and msg_translator.c uses only
tcpconn_get() without decrementing ref counter at all.

I hope someone who knows tcp implementation in kamailio can shed light
on this question.