[SR-Users] pkg.stats problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 11:18:32 CEST 2013

Hello,

the output of top is not relevant, because kamailio uses an internal
memory manager. If system memory is increasing, then it is likely to be
from an external library.

I saw there was work on websocket, not being the developer I don't know
if it something to be backported. Maybe Peter or Hugh can jump here with
clarifications.