[SR-Users] onreply_route check_route_param?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Sep 25 23:19:04 CEST 2013

This recommendation is made based on the likelihood of presence or absence of the Route header in the message. You don't have to - and should not - call loose_route() in an onreply_route, and should feel free to use check_route_param() there.

Gareth Rylance <gareth at rylance.me.uk> wrote:
>The check_route_param docs say that you must call loose_route() first.
>loose_route() cane called from not within onreply_route.
>How do I check form route params within the onreply_route?
>
>Thanks Gareth

Sent from my Nexus 10, with all the figments of autocorrect that might imply.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106