[SR-Users] OT - Consultation

Salman Zafar msalman212 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:33:06 CEST 2013

Hi Gilbert,
    Would you please share the feature list you are looking in your
multi-tenant solution?.

My name is M. Salman Zafar and I am a Sr. VoIP Developer. My expertise
mainly include open-source telephony systems like Asterisk. Kamailio,
OpenSIPS feature based development which includes

TECHNOLOGIES:
--- VoIP
--- Asterisk (FreePBX/TrixBox/Elastix)
--- A2Billing(PIAF)
--- SIP-Servers
--- OpenSIPS
--- Kamailio
--- Diameter with IMS
--- RADIUS
--- Linux based installation and configurations

Solutions and Customizations:
- Calling Card Solution
- DID/TF Dialing
- Hosted PBX Solutionn
- Click2Dial
- WebRTC based Setup
- Conferencing
- VoIP/SIP Load-balancing and Failure
- Clustering & Large Scale Customizations & Deployment up-to 1Million Calls
setup
- SIP Presence Server
- AAA RADIUS based Billing Engine Design & Deployment
- RealTime Billing

Looking forward to hear from you.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM, Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. <
mailing-lists at phoenixinternet.net> wrote:

> I looking to hire a consultant to build a new multi-tenant solution for my
> organization. I do not have the time to do it myself nor the staff. If you
> are a consultant interested in more details, please contact me off list.
>
> Sorry to post an off topic email to this list, I could not find a Kamailio
> list for this type of post.
>
> Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
> Operations Manager
> Phoenix Internet