[SR-Users] Communicate with Kamailio through external application

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Wed Sep 25 13:12:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

Take a look at
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/xhttp_rpc.html, which
allows you to receive/handle RPC commands over HTTP.

Then use the appropriate RPC command in dispatcher module to reload table:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/dispatcher.html#idp16998512

Regards,

Charles

On 25 September 2013 11:40, Grant Bagdasarian <GB at cm.nl> wrote:

> Hello,****
>
> ** **
>
> When adding rows to the dispatcher table, the table in memory needs to be
> refreshed. Since we have multiple Kamailio instances running on different
> machines, I’d like to automate the process of reloading the table.****
>
> Is there an easy way of doing this with an already existing module, which
> provides easy connectivity from the outside?****
>
> Or do I need to write an application which basically sets up a SSH socket
> connection with the machine and sends the command “kamctl dispatcher
> reload” then exit? Not that hard either, but there might be a finer
> solution available.****
>
> ** **
>
> Regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> Grant****
>
> ** **

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.