[SR-Users] Communicate with Kamailio through external application

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Wed Sep 25 12:40:28 CEST 2013

Hello,

When adding rows to the dispatcher table, the table in memory needs to be refreshed. Since we have multiple Kamailio instances running on different machines, I'd like to automate the process of reloading the table.
Is there an easy way of doing this with an already existing module, which provides easy connectivity from the outside?
Or do I need to write an application which basically sets up a SSH socket connection with the machine and sends the command "kamctl dispatcher reload" then exit? Not that hard either, but there might be a finer solution available.

Regards,

Grant