[SR-Users] Record routing transport=tcp and examples/websocket.cfg

Mikko Lehto mslehto at iki.fi
Tue Sep 24 13:30:53 CEST 2013

Hi websocketeers, examples/websocket.cfg starts with this check:

---
request_route {
        if ((($Rp == MY_WS_PORT || $Rp == MY_WSS_PORT)
                && !(proto == WS || proto == WSS)) || $Rp == MY_MSRP_PORT) {
                xlog("L_WARN", "SIP request received on $Rp\n");
                sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                exit;
        }
---

My in-dialog SIP over TCP requests got 403 treatment because of this.
I believe reason was MY_WS_ADDR in route set, added by record_route().

Above sanity check seems sensible tough, so I fixed advertised route set
with call to force_send_socket() as seen on attached patch.

I wonder if my fix is the best approach.
Should the remaining other two t_relay() calls also be prepared
with force_send_socket()?

--
Mikko