[SR-Users] pkg.stats problem

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:10:26 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have one installation with a strange pkg.stats output:
root at host:~# kamcmd pkg.stats index 36
{
         entry: 36
         pid: 2599
         rank: -4
         used: 16234288
         free: 15788240
         real_used: 16900864
}

After some time I've checked it again and found that used and real_used
fields grew up while free wasn't changed:
root at host:~# kamcmd pkg.stats index 36
{
         entry: 36
         pid: 2599
         rank: -4
         used: 19393184
         free: 15788240
         real_used: 20125968
}

Additional info:
- kamailio-4.0.2 started with -m 128 -M 16
- Process::  ID=36 PID=2599 Type=tcp main process
- this server works as a websocket(ws,wss) to udp/tcp gateway.

How is it possible that real_used is bigger that -M allows and free
value is not changing while used/real_used are growing up.