[SR-Users] Modifying path to kamailio.cfg

Grant Bagdasarian GB at cm.nl
Thu Sep 19 09:24:19 CEST 2013

Hello,

I compiled and installed Kamailio 4.0.3 like usual on a new test machine, but changed the CFGFILE variable in /etc/init.d/kamailio to /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg. Kamailio started normally.

When I reset CFGFILE to CFGFILE=/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg and start Kamailio again, I'm getting an error saying it can't find the file at /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg.
I renamed the config file at /usr/local/etc/kamailio/ to make sure it's not using that one, but it still is.

Why is the change not being accepted?

Regards,

Grant