[SR-Users] (no subject)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 16:36:03 CEST 2013

Hello,

can you post here a sip trace for such call, from initial invite to the
ack? Take it on kamailio server, you can use ngrep:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline port 5060

Seeing the trace will help to spot what might be wrong there.

On 9/17/13 2:40 PM, Keith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use SIPP to load test Kamailio. I am using a
> combination with Freeswitch and Kamailio as an SBC with the calls
> being delivered to Asterisk.
>
> The problem seems to be with the ACK sent back from SIPP on response
> to the 200 OK. This ACK is not being forwarded by Kamailio and
> therefore FS drops the call.
>
> I have scoured every page and tried everything so any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Keith

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -