[SR-Users] kamailio presence and XCAP related issue

Rupayan Dutta direct2rupayan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:32:37 CEST 2013

Dear All,

.May be I couldn't express my doubt properly ijn my earlier mails.Actually
we were testing OfficeSIP server with SipML5 client for multiparty
videoconferencing with presence enabled for showing buddy list and it is
working properly.Now as we moved to kamailio with same client and
configuring kamailio with Websocket and presence support, I have noticed
that the presentity and xcap tables are not populated but location,watchers
and active watchers tables are showing correct entries after a user logs in
using sip over websocket from SIPML5. I have followed the steps as
described in " http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k31-made-simple". As
Sipml5 sends PUBLISH/NOTIFY request in pidf format is this is the possible
cause?As I am a person from java based web application technology it is
really hard for me to detect the root cause.Please give me some idea
regarding this issue.