[SR-Users] Freezing development for Kamailio v4.1.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:31:00 CEST 2013

Hello,

discussed last week during IRC development meeting, we are approaching
the time for getting out a new major release - to be numbered v4.1.x.

I would proposed October 7 as the last day do accept new features for
v4.1.0. That gives another three weeks to push new code. As a reminder,
those that have personal branches with new feature, should merge asap, too.

If the date is a constraint for some immediate plans, you can propose
another date and we will see which fits better.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -