[SR-Users] Pseudo-variables and branches

Steve Davies steve-lists-srusers at connection-telecom.com
Fri Sep 13 16:08:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for picking this up.

There are no revert_uri()s in my kamailio.cfg.

Here's my test:

I send invite to "*26 at vc2.connection-telecom.com" from my client on
172.16.230.1.

My Kamaillio config first sends the request upstream
That challenges and eventually a second authenticated invite is sent.
upstream sends back a 500
In failure_route MANAGE_FAILURE we call route block TRYASTERISK which
pushes the call to 127.0.0.1:5070
This is in the logic below.

What I find is that if the call to Asterisk also fails I come back again
into TRYASTERISK and $rd for this branch still points to the original
upstream destination (vc2.connection-telecom.com).

It seems to be harmless and another invite isn't actually sent to Asterisk.
 Don't really get that so I apologise if I'm being stupid.

I've attached my kamailio.cfg and also the trace you requested.

Thanks for any pointers.

Steve