[SR-Users] Issue with xpath in kamailio 4.0.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 16:11:08 CEST 2013

OK, I didn't spot that. The xcap_server has to take the xpath up to '?',
but now it takes is as being the whole http uri. What is after '?' is
referenced in the document as xpointer.

For now you can try to get the value with config operations:

$var(xuri) = $(hu{s.select,0,?});

And then use $var(xuri) to pass it to xcap_put(...) or $xcapuri(...).

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Ram Anji <raman.chv at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> I am following the xcap syntax from the RFC 4825 section 6.4.
> Refer http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4825#section-6.4
>
> Also suggest me the way i can change the node, if i am wrong.
>

> Regards,
> Anzi.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -