[SR-Users] Location table issue

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Sep 10 15:21:05 CEST 2013

Hi
I did change db_mode to 3 , and restarted both server, it did not really
affect the setup, I will change timer and retry as well.
Regards

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> On 09/10/2013 09:18 AM, Ali Jawad wrote:
>
>  So if the timer is 1 sec, they will get deleted if the client does not
>> send a keep alive ? or other servers are affecting each other ?
>>

> I think the two servers are affecting each other.  Try change the db_mode
> to 3, and set your timer interval to something longer.
>

> --
> Alex Balashov - Principal
> Evariste Systems LLC
> 235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
> Suite 106
> Decatur, GA 30030
> United States
> Tel: +1-678-954-0670
> Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/

*Ali Jawad
*
*Information Systems Manager
CISSP - PMP - ITIL V3 - RHCE - VCP - C|EH - CCNA - MCSA
*
*Splendor Telecom (www.splendor.net)
Beirut, Lebanon
Phone: +9611373725/ext 116