[SR-Users] Location table issue

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Sep 10 14:45:00 CEST 2013

Dear Alex
100% positive that both are using the same db_mode parameter for usrloc,
and yes they both share the same database and table the only different
table is the accounting table. Both kamailio servers work great and newly
registered users through site can logon just fine to both  systems and make
calls, it is this location table issue that is killing me as I have scripts
that do various functions by accessing the location table.
Regards

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> On 09/10/2013 08:37 AM, Ali Jawad wrote:
>
>> Dear All
>>
>> I do have two kamailio servers, same firewall same config the only
>> difference is the listening IPs, and the alias name, they do use the
>> same database. And both insert accounting information into different
>> tables.
>>
>> My issue is that one kamailio does correctly store users in the location
>> table for one of the kamailio servers but it does do so for the second
>> kamailio, I did apply *diff *to both kamailio.cfg and kamctlrc and the
>>
>> only thing that is different is IPs/Alias/Accounting table names.
>>

> Are you sharing both the database and the table among the two Kamailio
> instances, or just sharing the database and using different tables?
>
> Are you sure that your db_mode parameter for usrloc is the same on both
> servers?
>
> -- Alex
>
> --
> Alex Balashov - Principal
> Evariste Systems LLC
> 235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
> Suite 106
> Decatur, GA 30030
> United States
> Tel: +1-678-954-0670
> Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/

*Ali Jawad
*
*Information Systems Manager
CISSP - PMP - ITIL V3 - RHCE - VCP - C|EH - CCNA - MCSA
*
*Splendor Telecom (www.splendor.net)
Beirut, Lebanon
Phone: +9611373725/ext 116