[SR-Users] Location table issue

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Tue Sep 10 14:37:20 CEST 2013

Dear All

I do have two kamailio servers, same firewall same config the only
difference is the listening IPs, and the alias name, they do use the same
database. And both insert accounting information into different tables.

My issue is that one kamailio does correctly store users in the location
table for one of the kamailio servers but it does do so for the second
kamailio, I did apply *diff *to both kamailio.cfg and kamctlrc and the only
thing that is different is IPs/Alias/Accounting table names.

Please advice.