[SR-Users] Nat_traversal module not sending keepalives

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Sep 6 11:00:37 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Currently evaluating the nat_traversal module in some tests, and trying to
configure keepalives for registers. We currently use nathelper, but due to
the distributed nature of our setup, nat_traversal seems more appropriate
for the keepalive functionality (nathelper is sending keepalives from every
node).

I am calling nat_keepalive() before save(), but no keepalives are being
sent. The documentation suggests that is all there is to it, but maybe I'm
missing something. There are no errors in the log that I can see.

Any ideas?

Many thanks,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.