[SR-Users] t_replicate() and Contact

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:23:33 CEST 2013

Hello,

on the second peer, when you get the replicated REGISTER, don't call
fix_natted_contact().

Also, received and socket should be passed via header form first server
to the backup. Practically, the second server should get the values from
headers, store them in avp and then call save().

On 9/5/13 2:40 PM, Marc Soda wrote:
> Also, I tried setting the Contact header in onsend_route, but it seems
> that it's overwritten after that.  Perhaps I need to modify it on the
> second Kamailio server?  Is it possible to change it before it's sent
> on the first server?
>

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Marc Soda <msoda at coredial.com
> <mailto:msoda at coredial.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hey all,
>
>     I have 2 Kamailio systems replicating REGISTER's to each other.
>      However, I've noticed that the Contact header seems to be wrong
>     on the second server.
>
>     For example, if I have endpoint 1.1.1.1 registering to 2.2.2.2,
>     then 2.2.2.2 is calling t_replicate() to 3.3.3.3, the Contact
>     header once it is received on 3.3.3.3 is user at 2.2.2.2
>     <mailto:user at 2.2.2.2>.  I think it should be user at 1.1.1.1
>     <mailto:user at 1.1.1.1>.
>
>     Where's the best place to change this before it is sent?

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -