[SR-Users] Kamailio problem route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 23:21:33 CEST 2013

Hello,

look in syslog (/var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages) to see if there is any error message from kamailio. If not, start kamailio with debug=3 in config file, it will be lot more log messages. If you can't figure out what is wrong, then send here the debug messages.

Such error can be due to wrong hostname in r-uri (no dns record for it) or some internal issue.