[SR-Users] Modules required by Web socket

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 12:03:34 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 8/28/13 8:44 AM, Vijay Thakur wrote:
> Hi All Members,
>

> I am trying to compiling Kamailio 4.0 with websocket support. Please tell
> that what modules should I compile during installation.  Is there any
> list
> of all available modules. Is it possible to compile kamailio with all
> available
> modules.
>
> During compilation, I am getting the error "fatal error:
> radiusclient-ng.h: No such file or directory".
for websockets you need to enable tcp in the core and eventually use tls
module (if you want wss). The websocket module is the one that is really
needed, being the implementation for this transport layer.

The other modules you may use is a matter of what features you want to
enable. From the error above, it seems you compile some radius related
module -- none of them is required by websocket. Radius modules are not
compiled by default, probably you added them in include_modules list.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -