[SR-Users] Incoming call problem

Jason Sia jsia18 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 15:22:47 CET 2013

Hi,

I have  kamailio server and a freeswitch server during a call the kamailio
passes the call to freeswitch to play a media and back to kamailio for
routing to the destination, this works fine however for samsung devices
(any ROM using linphone).  On other device brands, it does not work it
always returns USER_BUSY or NUMBER_NOT_FOUND.  After investigation, I found
out that if the transport is UDP then it works on all phones, the problem
happens if I use TCP as the transport.  Anyone had experienced on this?

Thanks,
Jason