[SR-Users] Regarding Exporting a function

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:20:55 CET 2013

Hello,

On 10/26/13 3:46 AM, premchandiran.marimuthu wrote:
> Hi All,
> I was able to export a function to cfg file with int return type but when i try to export
> a function with char/char-ptr as return type , in cfg file i was not able to print/use the
> characters which i returned in the exported function. can i get a clue/tip to overcome
> above said issue?.

the config functions must return only integer, with following rules for
interpretation of return code:
- 0 - stop config file execution
- >0 - evaluation of function is considered true
- <0 - evaluation of function is considered false

See more details in the devel tutorial:
- http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/#c16cmd_function

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -