[SR-Users] Presence issues

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:14:08 CEST 2013

Hello,

there are two events triggering the log messages.

One is about the fact you haven't set the flag for the REGISTER request
to trigger a PUBLISH (see readme for pua_usrloc). This is the first
message, the INFO.

The other is the PUBLISH from pua_reginfo that is for location records
replication. There has to be another kamailio node with presence_reginfo
that should receive this PUBLISH. I don't think you need the pua_reginfo
module in your case, see its readme file to understand its purpose.

On 10/25/13 5:12 PM, Wingsravi R wrote:
> Hi kamailio'ns
>
> I am working on Kamailio V 4.0.3, installed from Ubuntu 12.04(precise)
> repository.
> My SIP clients(jitsi) are registering to kamailio sever successfully
> but their presence is not sharing between the clients.
> I am frequently logging following presence related errors in syslog
> while trying to register SIP clients to kamailio server:
>
> Oct 25 20:01:05 kamailio /usr/sbin/kamailio[15274]: INFO: pua_usrloc
> [ul_publish.c:221]: ul_publish(): not marked for publish
> Oct 25 20:01:05 kamailio /usr/sbin/kamailio[15273]: WARNING: presence
> [publish.c:481]: handle_publish(): Missing or unsupported event header
> field value
> Oct 25 20:01:05 kamailio /usr/sbin/kamailio[15273]: ERROR: presence
> [publish.c:484]: handle_publish():     event=[reg]
>

> what could be the wrong ?
> How can i reslove this issue ?
>
> please find in the attachment is my kamailio config file. (suggest me
> if any changes to be made to this configuration)
>
> Any help will greatly appreciate.
>
> Regards,
> Ravi

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -