[SR-Users] Debugging Logs Location

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 08:51:56 CEST 2013

Hello

On 10/25/13 7:04 AM, Owais ul Haq wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have loaded debugger module in my kamailio server and set
> "cfgparameter" to 1. Can some one please tell me where can I now find
> logs of this cfg trace. Any help will be appreciated.
it is a matter of operating system, the common ones are:

/var/log/syslog (for debian/ubuntu and the like)
/var/log/messages (for centos/redhat ...)

You can configure custom location via syslog application, see:

- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/3.2.x/syslog

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -