[SR-Users] MSRP module - Ubuntu repo

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Oct 24 12:26:04 CEST 2013

If all your phones are on the same network, it should not be required for
local calls. However, you will still need to proxy media for external calls
to/from networks on the outside of your NAT.

Sorry, I stated before that you should load the tls module - that was taken
from the development version of the documentation but the current stable
version of the same document (the link I gave you) does not state it. I
don't know which is correct, or if there has been a change recently in the
master branch, as I don't use the msrp module personally. I guess it
depends on your own use case as to whether the module needs to be loaded or
not.

Cheers,

Charles