[SR-Users] proxy is not forwarding 180 ringing reply

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Oct 24 08:37:21 CEST 2013

Apologies for this guys. This was our mistake. Thanks Daniel for resolving.
We will test the async replies in master today.

---
This mail was sent using my phone and may be brief, to the point, or
contain typos
---

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer