[SR-Users] proxy is not forwarding 180 ringing reply

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Wed Oct 23 20:53:25 CEST 2013

Do a search for FL_RPL_SUSPENDED and add some DBG probes where is set.
There were some enhancements to allow t-suspend for replies:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=16e763c32d7a2b9fc451185e028a90b3be758f65

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:
> Juha Heinanen writes:
>
>> what could cause the flag FL_RPL_SUSPENDED being set and reply being
>> suspended?
>
> by reading t_suspend.c, i got the impression that t_suspend() needs to be
> called in order to suspend the transaction.
>
> if so, i'm not calling t_suspend() or t_continue() in my config.
>
> was there recently some commits to master on async processing?  if so,
> could it be that the flag codes got mixed up?
>
> -- juha

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com