[SR-Users] clearing pua table

Kristian F. Høgh kfh at uni-tel.dk
Tue Oct 22 13:19:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

I think I've got the same issue.
At call creation we set dialog lifetime to 6 hours.
pua_dialoginfo uses that value and send PUBLISH for each hour, even after the dialog terminates.
After 6 hours the entry is deleted.

To prevent the updates, I've made a small change to pua_dialoginfo module, which set pua-dialog timeout to 300 sec. when the dialog terminates.
pua_dialoginfo then sends PUBLISH, which updates presence.

Regards,
Kristian Høgh