[SR-Users] Kamailio MSRP relay problem

mohammed alyaseen alyaseen98 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 16:51:46 CEST 2013

Hi Carsten,

Thanks alot for your response...

Actually I don't need an MSRP relay for file transfer between RCS clients. I am using the Kamailio MSRP relay to do file transfer between RCS and WebRTC, WebRTC clients aren't able to do peer-to-peer file transfer using MSRP, here is an MSRP relay needed, therefore I am using the Kamailio MSRP relay...  I modified the RCS stack Implementation and did the file transfer from RCS to WebRTC possible with one small issue (mentioned in the last e-mail). But the problem is that the file transfer doesn't work in the other direction (WebRTC-to-RCS). I couldn't figure it out, why it only works in one direction but in the other not... I am confused :(

Medo