[SR-Users] Monitoring events (presence)

Tue Oct 22 09:14:08 CEST 2013

OF course you could just SUBSCRIBE to get NOTIFYs. But then you would
need to subscribe to all users (e.g. subscribe a user whenever there is
a new registration).

I think a cool feature would be a 'wildcard' subscription, e.g.:
SUBSCRIBE sip:*@mydomain.com to receive all events of mydomain.com, or
SUBSCRIBE *@*.

regards
Klaus