[SR-Users] why kamcmd tls.reload is not safe

Ding Ma mading087 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 05:20:39 CEST 2013

Klaus,

With the information you provided, I did find the emails initiated by
Jan Janak on this topic. Thanks.
Guess our test with large RSA keys hits one of the race conditions when
reloading TLS config, which results in kamailio crash. One thing I'm not
quite clear is whether this is an openssl issue or kamailio TLS module
issue. And where to start if we'd like to help fix this.

Appreciate your help,

Ding