[SR-Users] Cannot write to file (/var/www/siremis-4.0.0/siremis/Config.xml)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 21:15:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

for the error message in the subject, be sure you set the owner of
siremis folder (and its subfolders) to be the same user that runs the
web server. The Makefile has a target for debian: make chown (iirc --
should be in the installation tutorial).

For the errors in the config files of kamailio, look into the syslog
file to see the lines where the errors are. You can run kamailio with -c
parameter to see these error details in terminal.

On 10/19/13 5:12 AM, Cory Sanders wrote:

> I am at the Database configuration screen and I get the Subject line
> message when I try to submit.
>
> I used directions from the
> http://liuchangjun.com/2011/04/08/howto-kamailio-openser-installation-guide/
> and edited /usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamctlrc per "2. Configuration
> Config the enviroment variables"
>
> I was able to successfully |# /usr/local/sbin/kamdbctl create|
>
> And I get all the tables in db openser when I do a mysql>show full
> tables from openser;
>
> But I get this error when I try to do a
> #/usr/local/sbin/kamailio          loading modules under
> /usr/local/lib/kamailio/modules_k/:/usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules/
>
> ERROR: bad config file (3 errors)
>
> root at proxy:/usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules#
>
> Little stuck.  Thanks.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -