[SR-Users] SIP Trunks

Keith keith at hubner.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 14:57:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

Klaus, thank you for pointing me in the right direction with SIP trunks,
got it working so thanks! Basically I did exactly what you said:

- Dialled number
- Match that number to a registered user (had to create a new table for
that)
- Lookup user
- Replace dialled s@ with original number dialled

Works like a charm, however, I have a question over speed and performance.
As this is a SQL query and not held in memory is this SQL lookup doing to
cause me problems? It's not a big query at the moment, but it could get
quite big as I will need to map each number to a registered trunk.

Many thanks,
Keith