[SR-Users] Kamailio.cfg help

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 15:29:51 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 10/11/13 7:12 AM, Owais ul Haq wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to VOIP world. I want to learn about the message processing
> in kamailio server. Can some one point out some good online source. Thanks
> Secondly when I connect soft phone to kamailio server. I find some
> error messages generated by Kamailio Server (I found out these
> messages using WireShark). I want to know which part of kamailio.cfg
> generated those messages.
> Thanks. Any help for this newbie will be appreciated.
you should load debugger module and set its cfgtrace parameter to 1.
That will print details for each action that is executed from config
file (such as line number and function name).

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Nov 25-28; Miami, Nov 18-20, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -