[SR-Users] Scripting - Adding custom code

Wed Oct 9 13:49:27 CEST 2013

To dynamically add routes you do not need to understand how the code
works. Use one of the routing modules (lcr, drouting, prefix_route,
carrierroute ....). Ususally they are configured via a DB backend and
perform a DB lookup for every call, or cache the routing table and the
routing table can be reloaded via an external command.

You can also implement the routing logic yourself in kamailio.cfg and
e.g. the sqlops module.

If you really want to understand the code of Kamailio, see:
http://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/

regards
Klaus